Friday, February 26, 2010

So Sad-Day 25 and 26


I really don't think it has anything to do with the detox, but I feel VERY sad today. I just drank a huge glass of almond flavored cashew milk in hopes that it would make me feel tired so I can just sleep my worries away. It is right before my period and apparently p.m.s. has not gone away.


Day 25
Silica with marine phytoplankton
H2o
B12 and D3
2 mugs of tea with coconut milk (my new combo obsession)
32oz green juice with zeolites and MSM powder
kale wakame salad
hemp milk with Sun Is Shining powder and cacao powder
raw tacos on romaine leaves

Day26
Silica and marine phytoplankton
tea with coconut milk
Ormus Super Greens powder in water
10 cacao beans
green juice
raw tacos
spirulina chia porridge
peppermint YOGI tea with coconut milk (mmmm, tastes like a peppermint patty)
a HUGE glass of almond flavored cashew milk

May you be happy and blessed with
LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers