Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cacao WOW!-Day 6


I happen to be a complete lover of a good buzz. Some people may even call me an addict. As I have already previously shared, I will not not be drinking coffee or alcohol for the next three months (or maybe ever again; who knows). But this morning I remembered that cacao beans are ok to eat on this detox, so I ate some with my green juice this morning. WOW! Between the fresh vitamin packed green juice, 5 days of eating pure food and the cacao beans, I WAS FLYING HIGH. But with no crash and burn later in the day. Great, now I have a raw food addiction.
I feel like my food intake has been pretty monotonous, but I've been busy and feeling pretty good on what I am eating. I'll have to amp it up and make some interesting goodies tomorrow. I'll take pictures and share.
My friend Jeff Newsom who also has a blog came over tonight and showed me the tricks of the trade for blogging. Check out his blog. Thanks Jeff!
Todays yummies were
50oz loaded pure H20 (containing MSM and celtic sea salt)
Silica, B12, D3
32oz green juice containing 10 drops zeolites and 3 drops love minerals
12 cacao beans!!!!!!!!!!!!
really raw cashew milk w/orange zest, maca, vanilla powder and coconut oil
5 chlorella tabs
the same style of huge delicious I have been eating everyday for the past 2 weeks :)
6 more chlorella tabs
I've really had a lot of energy today, hope I can sleep tonight. And hope it continues!
Thanks, love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers