Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow Day-Day 20, 21 & 22

my apologies to anyone keeping up with my posts, sorry I have been absent for a few days.
As I have mentioned before, 30 days on this detox is very very helpful but 90 is really optimal. It is taking me the full 30 just to adjust to the life style change again. I am excited to really buckle down even more so for the next three months and see what is possible.
I have been testing my saliva now and again and I am still too acidic. It is around 6.2 (should be between 6.4 and 6.8) This means that I need a lot more alkaline food in my daily diet. Probably some nicer thoughts and less stress wouldn't hurt either. I am also starting to get more exercise which also can't hurt. And I still need to back way up on the nuts!!!!
Today I was snowed in for most of the day so I prepared some new recipes. I also ate a lot, but I had to shovel at least 8 inches of snow which hopefully made up for it.
I prepared some "garlic bread" (made with thinly sliced jicama) the night before and ate the WHOLE recipe for breakfast. It was SOOOO good. I still reek. I currently have some eggplant "croutons" in the dehydrator along with some crispy coated zucchini chips and "refried
bean". Earlier I made an indian dish called Garam Masala Gobi, the recipe is from a Gabriel Cousens book and I tweaked it a little. I ate a lot of that too.
I want to start pulling together some great phase 1 recipes and start to share them somehow. HMMMM? Maybe a future recipe book adventure.
Keep in mind that I think I am currently P.M.S.ing (hasn't gone away yet)
Day 20
H2o
B12, D3
tea with coconut milk
Green juice
2 nori rolls with an almond/sunflower pate inside
same pate on romaine leaves with raw sauerkraut added
chocolate, pistachio, avocado pudding
chia porridge
cacao beans
Ormus Super Greens
Olives
8 chlorella tabs
digestive enzymes
(guess I was hungry)

Day 21
H20
B12, D3
tea with coconut milk
more pudding
cacao beans
Ormus Super Greens
3 pate nori rolls
handful pistachios
more tea
a fews mac nuts
a few olives
16 chlorella tabs
salad with radishes and delicious creamy citrus dressing (recipe from RAW FOOD REAL WORLD, minus the orange juice)
digestive enzymes

Day 22
silica with marine phytoplankton
H2o
B12, D3 (about 5000 units)
tea with coconut milk
cacao beans
green juice
garlicky jicama (lots)
digestive enzymes
15 drops zeolites
8 chlorella tabs
2 cups of garam masala gobi with cauliflower, bok choy, and spinach
more tea

Thanks for listening, LOVE LOVE LOVE, enjoy




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers