Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OVERWHELMED-Day 2

Here it is the end of day two and honestly I could care less about what I'm eating or not eating. I started this blog project because I knew It would keep the adventure of detoxing more exciting. Well, now it seems that I am feeling the pressure of learning the ropes so I can make this thing fun and interesting. I guess it is a very welcome distraction though because the food can be really boring. And on that note I need to start planning some of my meals, get some stuff going in the dehydrator, etc. Along with a full time job and other projects I have going on (I just got done putting a yoga room in my house, YIPPEE)
A couple more things have also just been brought to my attention to consider when detoxing. I have to figure out my body constitution and how it is that I oxidize food. Thursday I will meet with Andrea McNinch (who I have previously mentioned) to help me get this all straight. There is another very important element which is, to have a live blood analysis done under a dark field microscope. It's super cool! You get to see the quality of your cells LIVE right in front of your eyes on a television screen. Since I have already done this detox once before back in the fall (for 30 days) I will skip the first blood check. Last time I was pretty full of candida before I started the detox and only moderately better after one month. That's another really good reason why I am taking on the full 90 days. I know that I am still full of those little critters because I drank and ate myself through the holidays :P So I will go back after this is over. Can't wait to see my squeaky clean cells.
The weird thing is I haven't even craved coffee or alcohol yet at all! And those are my two favorite offenders (I know, pathetic) (trust me, it used to be pasta or dessert). I think I am just totally in the zone, YES!!!
I have not yet taken any pictures of my beautiful food, so visualize as I share with you what I ate today.
64oz. of purified H20 with MSM, celtic sea salt, and love minerals
B12 and D3
5 chlorella tabs (my dogs each had one too)
chia porridge (same as yesterday)
Ormus Super Greens in water
a large mug of peach detox Yogi Tea
16oz. green juice
Big salad containing 2+cups greens, my favorite raw olives from Vivapura, tomato, sundried tomato, red pepper, dulse, and red onion all mixed with lemon olive oil salt and pepper, SUPER YUMMY!
See ya tomorrow, thanks for joining. LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers