Monday, February 1, 2010

Let me introduce myself-Day1

Hello, my name is Dawn and i am a total crap food addict! Oh yeah, I also love coffee, vodka, and sake'. I like to have fun; what can I say? Ha! But I started a journey to health about 10 years ago because honestly, all that stuff makes me feel less than happy and gorgeous. And I like to feel happy and gorgeous way more than I like to eat crap. So when I discovered the concept of eating beautiful raw foods it was love at first sight! I wish I could say that we lived happily ever after but alas, old habits die very hard!!! Oh, it has definitely been somewhat of a bumpy road but our love affair still lives on.
I actually love to detox and fast. When I am in the right frame of mind that is. I love the challenge, love the feeling of empowerment it brings with it. I love getting to know my body, and getting to know myself. And there is nothing quiet like the clarity and the feeling of having a fresh start when they are over. One must go into these things more focused on the exciting possibilities that they bring rather than the lack of what we are used to. For ultimate success I recommend making something exciting out of the experience. That's why I am creating this blog.
I would be ever so grateful if you will please excuse my lack of content thus far in this blog. I promise it will get much more interesting to look at as I learn the ropes. I literally just learned how to place a link in text today (I swear). Maybe tomorrow I will even have pictures for you. yippie! All is coming~K. Pattabhi Jois
Ok, let me get down to the nitty gritty of the day. Here is what I consumed:
B12 and D3 supplements
About 40 oz. of water containing MSM powder, celtic sea salt and love minerals. ( not enough H20 by far!)
2 cups peach detox Yogi tea
chia porridge made with chocolate hemp milk
20oz. green juice
and a giant green salad containing tons of raw deliciousness
I hope you are enjoying yourself so far, I know i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers