Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not hungry? Day 10



Unbelievable, even to me, but I have really not been hungry. And as I have shared, I have always had addictions, and cravings galore; I am a very emotional eater. (and a very emotional person) Of course HAVE been shopping more, HA, probably just because I lost a couple of LBS. But seriously, I was told previously that my hunger may cease while doing this detox. Well, IT HAS. How cool. Probably from lack of sugar, that stuff is evil!
I think I ate mostly liquids today. Cool, almost fasting (which I plan to end this detox with)
640z loaded H2O
silica with marine phytoplankton
D3, B12
Ormus super greens in water
with 12 cacao beans
souped up almond milk with maca, bee pollen, vanilla powder, coconut oil and cinnamon
Avocado soup (DELICIOUS!) with a chopped roma tomato and sunflower sprouts
a handful of really raw cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers