Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lovin' this-Day 7


Today has been smooth sailing so far. I haven't been crazy hungry. In fact I am really enjoying the very sober feeling that I am experiencing. I am getting a lot more accomplished than usual. Actually I am feeling quite productive, which is very much not like me. Just ran around today. Went to Zerbo's for the first time. Why haven't I gone there sooner? It is like raw food lovers heaven. Most of the crap I thought I had to buy on line, they have it!
All is well except for the poop factor. I'm a little concerned about the lack of it I mean. But I am going to get a colonic tomorrow, let's see if it gets things movin'. And I definitely need to start eating more fiber. MORE VEGGIES!!! But I have lost some weight (why does that always make everything better?). Fill you in on the colonic tomorrow.
Todays feast was
64oz H20, loaded with MSM and celtic sea salt
silica, B12, D3
16oz green juice with love minerals and zeolites
14 cacao beans
chia porridge made with pecan/almond milk, bee pollen, pumpkin pie spice, extra cinnamon, orange zest and enzyme powder added
pizza flavored and spicy flavored flax crackers made by Go Raw
10 chlorella tabs, shared 2 with the pups
Ormus Super Greens in water with 6 more cacao beans
a small simple salad with olives, grape tomatoes, red onion and Spirulina Crunchies
Mmmmmmmyummmmy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers