Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A typical detox diet? Day-9

I don't know how many of you are following my journey that have no prior experience with this type of detox diet. But it struck me that I should probably share with you that my eating habits are not necessarily the best and this is not necessarily a typical menu plan. If you were at The Tree in Arizona going through this I am sure that what you would be eating daily would look MUCH different! I am simply in a hurry a lot, and get stuck in a rut sometimes. Trust me I could be way more creative, and a few more things that I should be adding to my daily routine. My goal here is simply to share MY journey. And possibly in the future help others along theirs.
I think since I started popping so many chlorella tabs and using spirulina crunchies on my salads It is helping me stave off cravings. YAY for plant based proteins!
What I ate on day 9
silica with marine phytoplankton , D3, and B12
NOT enough H2O
Ormus Super Greens in water
with 10 cacao beans (addicted to the high)
16oz green juice with 5 drops zeolites and 3 drops love minerals
3 CUPS! hemp milk containing medicinal mushrooms, bee pollen, coconut oil, and cacao powder (more of the raw crack, ha)
8 chlorella tabs
16oz more green juice (same as the first)
with 6 more cacao beans
a simple salad with mixed lettuces, tomato, OLIVES, red onion, spirulina crunchies, olive oil, and lemon juice :)
I plan on adding more probiotics and digestive enzymes!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good post providing a lot of informative stuff on the topic.

    in the world there are many people who want to detox, but it's hard to figure out how to detox efficiency without affecting. However you can be assured of detoxification through diet.it is safe and effective cartilage

    visit link : http://detoxmatters.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers