Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let's talk about poop-Day 8


So I got my colonic yesterday. Holy poop! I have had them before but this was a different system and a different person. Loved her; the experience was interesting. I was not prepared at all, thank god I'm not shy. I also have to say that I have not been going to the bathroom as much as I should or as I would like. So it was great to get things going. And Kristine (my colon hydrotherapist) was very excited about how much was coming out. She definitely made me feel comfortable about being in such a compromising position. The rest of the day was interesting. At first I felt SO much lighter. Later I was really exhausted. I've decided that I will have a series of Four more once a week. Keep you updated on my progress.
I ate kind of strange today. Between the colonic in the morning, then I went to a hair show in the evening. My day was all screwed up. Anyway, here it is.
70oz H2O with MSM, and celtic sea salt
Silica with marine phytoplankton
16oz green juice with zeolites and love minerals
10 cacao beans
probiotics
buckwheat crunchies with pumpkin milk, coconut shreds, and cinnamon
8 chlorella tabs
Ormus super greens in water
6 more cacao beans
spicy flavor flax crackers
10 more chlorella tabs
15 olives
pumpkin milk with enzymes
later, LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers