Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Strange Sensations-Day 23 and 24


The world seems like a different place, and it hasn't even been one whole month yet. I've heard it said, "Raw food will not change your life; but, your life will change on raw foods." This statement exemplifies the feeling that I am trying to portray here. Things are just different, there isn't really any other way to explain it. I don't drink, I don't eat sugar, I really don't overindulge anything in comparison to how I have in the past. Sure I have cravings and fears and laughs (actually more laughs). But everything is just so much more even-keel. I guess that is a good description, even-keeled. Less drama, more hope, more creativity. Maybe this sounds hokey but it's what I've got for ya.
I haven't necessarily lost a significant amount of weight or anything but I have been getting some interesting comments from people who haven't seen me for a while (all good, ha). Most of them just stare at me and say something like "Wow, you look really different." (in a good way) or "you look great." I am not sharing this to brag about my self, but to give a small example of what this detox can accomplish in such a short period of time. Imagine two months from now. And imagine what is going on in my insides.
The down side is that there are certain people that I seem to have trouble connecting with that a short time ago I was very close to on a regular basis. My life style and focus has changed qiute a bit (hopefully for the better) so I try not to let it get me down too much even though i might miss them. Can't blame them if they don't get it or are not interested.
I did have I very strange sensation today. Let me say first that I seem to be requiring much less sleep, which I love. And I haven't been tired throughout the day. Until today. I drank a nut milk smoothie at work then went home rather early to get some things accomplished there. When I got home, I sat down at my desk and the most overwhelmingly feeling of sickness and lethargy came over me. It was BIZZZARRRO. I laid down for a while and it went away thank god.
Anyhoo

Day 23
H20
B12 and D3
Ormus greens and cacao beans
green juice
tea with coconut milk
Garam Masala Gobi
10 chlorella tabs
salad with creamy avocado/citrus dressing
chocolate mint nut milk shake

Day 24
H20
B12 and D3
two separate mugs of tea with coconut milk
Ormus Greens and cacao beans
brazil nut milk smoothy with greens powder and maca added
a salad with spirulina added


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers