Friday, February 5, 2010

What the heck?-Day 5


I woke up today with the strangest feeling of having fluid in my ears. This has never actually happened to me, I'm wondering if it is a sinus thing. Of course I'm hoping it is just a detox symptom. Ha, I love detox/fasting, every little thing that happens is like, "oh, is that a detox symptom?" Hilarious! Right now I am sporting a headache that I have had for a couple of hours. Not like me either. Weee, this is so much fun! Actually my energy level has been decent.
I can't say that I have eaten so great today. A big part of the purpose for eating raw (at least from my perspective) is to give your body as many nutrients as possible so it can heal instead of break down. Especially during a detox, that is the whole point, HEALING! Well I can't say that I have fulfilled that mission today. Girls at work tease me when I complain about this because they see what i am eating and assume that I just have to be the healthiest person on earth. Well, what they don't see is all the crap I used to eat and drink after work. Speaking of which, I had the HUGEST craving for a drink after work. I didn't have one, but man was I close.
Let's get down to what i did eat
42oz. loaded H20 (still working on more)
green juice containing zeolites and love minerals
pumpkin seed, chia milk with maca and bee pollen (not good)
6 chlorella tabs
thai kelp noodles ( will share the recipe when I get it right)
a cup of peach detox yogi tea
6 more chlorella tabs
about 10 delicious sundried botija olives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers