Thursday, February 4, 2010

Smooth Sailing-Day 4


Today started off a little hectic. I met with my friend Andrea McNinch . She was very helpful in steering me toward a better way to feed my own body. We figured out that I am a fast oxidizer, which basically means that I will have more energy and feel more balanced if I have more protein. So, more chlorella tabs and spirulina here I come! Happily too, Vivapura makes these really cool Spirulina Crunchies that are really fun to eat. That is if your into that sort of thing.
I tend to eat too much fat when I eat raw. Actually, when I'm not detoxing I eat a lot of fat and sugar together. Which is what I crave no matter how I'm eating. Andrea suggested that I make sure to eat something with high protein (chlorella, spirulina) along with the fats. And since I'm not having sugar, well, it's not currently a problem.
I have had some night cravings for the past couple of days, which is normal for me. I think I ate some nuts last night after posting, but for the life of me I can't remember it clearly. I felt stressed, and i am a total emotional eater.
Planning on posting some pictures and maybe a recipe soon next week......stay tuned, and please message me with any questions or requests.
today I ate
64 oz. loaded pure water
16oz. green juice (planning on increasing this amount) containing liquid zeolites and love minerals
lg mug of tea (not sure what kind)
chia porridge same as yesterday
10 chlorella tabs
b12 and d3
a HUGE salad packed with goodness and lemon, olive oil dressing
lemon ginger Yogi Tea
A large handful of macadamia nuts with dried coconut flakes and 5 chlorella tabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers