Friday, March 5, 2010

Scabs are ugly, a focus on healing-Day 30, 31 and 32


I was listening to a friend vent about her life when it hit me; scabs are really ugly, but necessary for a wound to heal. My point being that sometimes in life when things seem really bad, maybe even the worst ever, it is part of the process of healing. I once heard David Wolfe talk about how all of life is, ingesting, digesting (integrating), then excreting. This works for everything, eating and living. We are supposedly spiritual beings in human form. Our time here in this form is to learn and grow from our experience. Sometimes that learning process is VERY painful.
So in the midst of all of this supposed healing that I am doing, part of my detox symptoms may be the ugliness that I am witnessing all around me. The interesting thing to me is that I am not feeling ugly, inside or out. Not meaning that I am perfect, just that I see it as separate from myself. I feel like I have a choice whether to participate or not. For the FIRST time in my life I feel like I have a CHOICE! Now, I am not positive that it is the detox doing all of this, but I am pretty sure that it has something to do with the amount of strength and power I am building over my every little craving and desire. It is sort of like a parent not giving into a child who is crying for something they really really want at that moment. Every parent knows it would behoove them and the child if they just did the right thing and don't give in. It's tough to do the right thing sometimes, but honestly, it is getting easier the more I practice. COOL, huh?
I will actually give kudos to my former yoga teacher, Jason Schramm for teaching me about the concept of practice. I have found this concept very helpful in day to day living, it applies to everything. It takes the pressure off the final outcome and leaves the enjoyment of the moment. Thanks Jason!

Day 30!
not enough H20
B12 and D3
silica with marine phytoplankton
tea tea tea with coconut milk
cacao beans
green juice with zeolites
a hemp/cashew mint chocolate "shake" with spirulina added
radish slices diped in guacamole and "cheese" dip
a lemon pie filling concoction I invented (sooo yummy)
8 chlorella tabs

Day 31
not enough water :)
B12 and D3
2 mugs of tea
Ormus Super Greens
green juice with zeolites
cacao beans
chia spirulina porrige
a big salad with a new fat free sweet mustard dressing (mmmm, will share recipe soon)
2 handfuls of sprouted sunflower seeds by Go Raw
More lemon pie filling concoction

Day 32
H20
B12
green juice with Ormus Greens added and zeolites
cacao beans
chia porridge made with almond milk and spirulina
2 nori wraps with broccoli and cheese pate' filling
a salad
digestive enzymes

LOVE your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers